1. Colonel's Whiskers 4.3% Batemens Brewery, Skegness.
Brimming with fruity flavours & nutty overtones from the charred black Yorkshire malt.
2. Punter 4% Upham Brewery, Hampshire.
Refreshing buttnerss, balanced maltiness & distinct dry fruitness, reminiscent of gooseberries.
3. Ram Raddle 4% Kingstone Farm Brewery, Blandford Forum.
Mid brown & traditional beer with a reasonable bitterness & burnt caramel aftertaste.
4. Robin Hood 4% Springhead Brewery, Nottinghamshire.
A dark traditional bitter with good head and plenty of hops.
5. Liberation 4% Liberation Brewery, Jersey.
Golden beer brewed with maris otter & larger malts with golding, syrian & hallertau hops.
6. Mosiac Gold 4.2% Coastal Brewery, Redruth.
A hoppy golden ale with some fruit & tropical fruit notes coming through.
7. Plastered Pheasant 4.8% Quantock Brewery, Somerset.
A rich, dark, amber beer that has a fruity aroma with smooth coffee & toffee flavour.
8. Harvest home 4.6% Kingstone Farm brewery, Blandford forum.
Bronze and malty
9.Flying Tonight 4.5% Burton Bridge, Staffordshire.
This beer has a hint of sweetness & rich fruit aroma, one to warm the cockles.
10. Twelve Apostles 5% bristol Beer factory, Bristol.
The Austrailian hops, galaxy, ella and enigma give this ale a citrus & pssionfruit aromas
11. Hop 4.1% First Chop brewery, Salford.
This is a glluten free beer, containing 4 varieties of hops from the USA making it a session IPA style beer.
12. Kipling 5.2% Thornbridge Brewery, Derbyshire.
This ale has a great grassy note with kiwi fruit flavours as a bitter finish.
13. King Arthur 4.3% Derventio Brewery, Derbyshire.
Traditional brown ale with sweet biscuit & malt flavours and a smooth finish.
14. Kush Kingdom 5% Tapstone Brewing Co, Somerset.
Seven malts are blended to get a sun-kissed colour & eight hops give this a fruit citrus flavours leaving a resiny mouthfeel.
On the craft beer pumps:
1. Somerset Wild 5% Wild Beer, Somerset.
Fermented with a locally harvest culture of yeast & bacteria from the orchards that somerset is famous for, making it a unique sour beer.
2. Sleeping Lemons 3.6% Wild Beer, Somerset
The lemons are preserved in salt & lemon juice, ready to brew this refeshing, zesty special.
Read More »